An outsourced service provider operating within the insurance market, is currently seeking an HR Assistant to join their HR Team on a permanent basis where you will provide advice, guidance and support to the HR Team JOB DETAILS
Supporting managers with the recruitment and selection of new employees
* Supporting the appraisal/performance management process
* Ensure that all policies, processes, templates and documentation are applied effectively and lawfully.
* Assist with induction and integration for new hires
* Providing administrative support for all HR processes across the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, training and development, payroll and leavers.
* Process and input data onto HR Systems, ensuring they are kept accurately up to date and that audit compliance records are maintained.
* Assist with control and reporting of sickness and absence and support the development of self-service holiday management.
* Assist with producing and recording maternity, paternity and parental leave communication.
* Assist in preparation of monthly payroll and benefits administration.
* Collate ad-hoc data, statistics and reports
Ideally you will be CPP Qualified or Part Qualified CIPD with excellent organisational skills; planning and prioritisation; time management of self and others
* Accuracy and a strong eye for detail
* Able to manage and complete multiple tasks from a variety of people; experience and coordination skills - working with others and on own tasks
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Strong IT skills - e.g. in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and HR database use
Please quote HNF1610-81 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our HR division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.