Alexander Lloyd are partnered with a well established Master Trust for the recruitment of a New Pension Project Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
You must have extensive Defined Contribution Pensions working knowledge to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* The implementation of new clients onto the Master Trust
* Providing support for asset transfers and wind ups
* Building relationships with clients, partners, providers and employers
* Updating pensions legislative and process changes to the administration system
* Assisting with testing administration system development work.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary package and employee benefits scheme.
Post Date: 22/02/2021
Close Date: 22/03/2021
Please quote <46851> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found