Seeking immediately available Senior Payroll Advisor to work for our global client based in Surrey. This role will offer hybrid working (currently remote) and will be for an initial duration of 6 months on a Fixed Term Contract basis (this could get extended).
Salary ranging up to £50,000 PR
What are they looking for;
* Someone who can show significant payroll experience
* Knowledge of current payroll legislation
* Experience gained processing a large international payroll
* Immediately available
Some key duties will include;
* Working closely with the shared services team and Payroll Manager to ensure the smooth processing of the international payroll.
* Get involved with multiple live projects
* Act as a Senior Payroll Subject Matter Expert
* Communicate key information with the relevant stakeholders
Please quote 47973 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.