Finance Business Partner/Senior Financial Analyst - Retail
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering a leading and instantly recognisable brand name retailer as they look at add to their Commercial Finance Team.
We're looking for a Finance Business Partner/Senior Financial Analyst
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this is a broad and diverse position, with the main duties including but not limited to..
* Providing financial analysis to support strategic investment decisions
* Supporting the FP&A cycle
* Own respective commercial cost centres, managing month end close and the budgeting process.
* Support the Commercial sales and margin budgeting and forecasting processes providing quarterly forecasts and an operating plan for all relevant commercial areas.
* Analysing and supporting forward looking strategic initiatives
* Own respective cost centres, managing both month end close and budgeting process
* Provide challenging and in depth commercial analysis
* Support relevant departments with budgeting and forecasting processes
* Other ad hoc duties
Candidates will need to be qualified (ACCA/CIMA) and we would consider ACA candidates looking to make the first move from practice alongside industry candidates with a commercial finance skill set, you will require strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and power BI and exposure to a large ERP system Oracle/SAP etc.
Please quote 47749 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest