Alexander Lloyd are working with one of the Larger Pensions Consultancies are now looking to add a number of Pensions Projects Analysts to their growing projects team in their North Eastern based offices.
You must have experience in Defined Benefit Pensions Administration to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Working in conjunction with other team members to complete projects.
* Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
* Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
* Complete calculations of pension benefit data both manually and spreadsheet based.
* Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or over payment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
* Calculating Guaranteed Minimum Pensions (GMP's)
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, 25 days holiday bank holidays, pension and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 46478 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.