Alexander Lloyd are working exclusively with a growing FMCG business who are experiencing significant growth, on the hire of a Senior Accountant on a permanent basis based near Lewes.
This role will work very closely with the Finance Director and primarily responsible for the month end accounting and reporting process.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Month end accounting and associated reporting
* Revenue review and all balance sheet & intercompany reconciliations
* Review and approval of all bank reconciliations
* Review and approval and submission of quarterly UK VAT
* Maintaining fixed asset register
Experience & qualifications:
* Part qualified accountant (qualified by experience will also be considered)
* Intercompany reconciliations and strong UK VAT knowledge
* Strong Excel skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to work independently and within a team
* Reconciliation experience
Please quote 47498 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.