Are you an experienced Client Account Manager with a background in Pensions and Employee Benefits? Are you looking for THAT next step on your career ladder? Then look no further! My client, based in Liverpool are looking for someone motivated with YOUR experience! JOB DETAILS
Within this role your key responsibilities include;
* Coach and assist in the development of client support staff
* Assist in acquiring new business as required
* Provide clients with information on relevant new and existing products and services
* Deliver the agreed services in accordance with agreed time schedules and budget with each allocated client
* Make presentations to groups of employees, to clients; senior management or for marketing purposes - internal and external
* Drafting, checking and issuing of reports covering technical matters and advice - all subject to peer review
We are looking for candidates which are qualified to CII Diploma or Pensions Management Institute or equivalent. Good academic record including Maths and English to GCSE (minimum grade C). In terms of experience, you must have a Pensions (Defined Contribution) and Employee Benefits consulting background.
This position would suit someone who enjoys communicating at all levels with organisations and who enjoys visiting clients and strengthening relationships to maximise company profits.
Reward is an important part of the my client's employment relationship, which also includes challenging and rewarding work, growth and career development opportunities, and being part of a growing company who genuinely care about each of its employees and their wellbeing. Specifically, you will be rewarded with:
* Holiday - Flexible up to 30 days per year
* Discretionary Bonus
* Private Medical Cover
* Pension Plan
* Flexible Benefits (inc. Childcare, Dental, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work, Discounted Gym and many more)
Please quote PKG1611-3 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.