Alexander Lloyd are delighted to exclusively partnering a leading international retailer with the critical hire of a Supply Chain Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
This newly created position will be working in a team of 3 you will be reporting into the Senior Finance Manager. This role has end to end responsibility of the Supply Chain P&L . This includes full accountability for reporting and providing financial challenge, support and insight to the Supply Chain team.
Location - London
Salary - Up to £70K Benefits DOE
* Deliver timely and accurate weekly and monthly management information to the Supply Chain team.
* Month end reporting and analysis to better communicate financial performance to key stakeholders to support decision making.
* Support and guide the Supply Chain team through the budget process.
* Significant involvement in the year-end process, preparation of deliverables for the audit and key contact for the auditors during the audit process.
* Implement Cost Control procedures and ensure these a reviewed regularly.
* Support the implementation of a New Finance system
* Ongoing non-business as usual project work within the finance team as and when required.
* Regularly maintaining and managing senior stakeholder relations.
Key Experience & Qualifications
* Qualified accountant, experience working in a large company.
* Supply chain experience preferable but not essential.
* Strong Excel
* Demonstrable experience in process improvement
* Commercially astute; should be able to identify successful profit improvement initiatives
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please quote 48343 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.