Alexander Lloyd are proud to be exclusively partnering a leading international technology organisation, with the critical hire of a newly created Group Financial Accountant on a permanent basis based in Croydon.
Reporting into the CFO, the Financial Accountant will play a leading role in the monthly & annual group reporting, & take full ownership of critical financial information for the group within the companies accounting systems.
Salary - Up to £70,000 DOE Bonus & Benefits
* Leading the Monthly Financial Reporting, including posting of journals & balance sheet reconciliations.
* Full preparation of the statutory accounts of the group under IFRS & UKGAAP.
* Liaising with Auditors to ensure deadlines are met.
* Partnering with Tax advisers to support with corporation Tax.
* Working closely with the CFO to support with technical accounting matters.
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA)
* Experienced in producing the statutory accounts under international accounting standards.
* Excellent Communicator and the ability to influence decision makers.
* The ability to work to tight deadlines & in a fast paced environment.
Please quote (last five digits 47481) when calling (Chris Ratcliffe) at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.