Pensions Accountant - Retail
£40,000 - 6 Month
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering a leading retail group with the hire of a Pensions Accountant on a 6 Month rolling FTC.
The main purpose of the role is to help support the Pensions Finance Function with the day to day running of the following:
* Processing all payments and receipts
* Banking cheques
* Bank reconciliations
* Invoice Logs
* Pensions accounting control account updates for Annual Report
* Assist the preparation of trustee papers
Pensions accounting and treasury experience is essential in order to act as support for major transition projects taking place within the Team.
Also required is:
* Strong 'can do' attitude and works in a partnering and collaborative manner with others.
* Proactive and motivated by providing excellent client service.
* Excellent communicator, team player and able to prioritise workload effectively
Please quote 478001 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest