Alexander Lloyd is handling a new requirement for this exciting client who is established within the global insurance market. The position available is a Technical Accountant role that will involve supporting in all month end close duties with a high level of interaction with senior managers and stakeholders across the wider finance team.
Salary £35,000-£40,000 plus competitive benefits package including hybrid working, bonus potential, private healthcare, pension and more...
Our client offers an interesting and exciting environment to be in, with lots of exposure to current and planned acquisitions there is so much potential to progress within this established yet still expanding international business.
Key duties will include;
* Support all monthly and quarterly reporting requirements including checking figures
* Reconcilation, recommend improvements, and analysis of balance sheet accounts for all UK controlled entities
* Control of the intercompany technical account
* Production of financial reports to present to stakeholders
* Part Qualified ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent
* Strong technical accounting ability
* Insurance accounting experience
* Strong Excel ability
* Excellent communication skills
Location EC2Y 9AG
Working hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
Please quote 47938 when calling Alexander Lloyd . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.