A fantastic opportunity has come up to join a leading Pensions Consultancy within their Advisory team as an Actuarial Analyst based from their London office.
A good working knowledge of Defined Benefit Pensions & if you are studying towards any Actuarial or Accounting exams this could be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Providing advice to both trustees of defined benefit pension schemes and the companies which sponsor them.
* Collecting and collating relevant data to then analyse it.
* Preparing summary tables/charts/presentations
* Analysing company accounts/financial statements
* Research of relevant industries required for business development
* Reporting on your findings through written communication/presentations
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, flexible benefits allowance and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 46312 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.