Alexander Lloyd are working with one of the Largest Pensions Consultancies in the UK that are now expanding their Communications team based in Bristol.
Please note this role will NOT be purely based in Bristol, it is predominantly a home based position.
You Must have Pension Communications experience to be considered for this role.
* Drafting content for pensions communications and creating design briefs.
* Attending client meetings and contributing ideas and strategies for effective communications across a variety of media and online and offline channels.
* Enhance brand strategy and act as a strategic adviser
* Adhere to all business processes and procedures
* Preparation of documents and presentations
* Manage & train junior members of staff
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, flexible benefits package, holiday & genuine career progression opportunities.
Please quote 46475 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.