A Growing Employee Benefits broker are now looking for and experienced Employee Benefits Account Handler for their London office.
You must have an extensive knowledge of Group Risk & Healthcare Schemes to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Assisting with identifying and researching prospects, from internal and external sources
* Inputting and maintenance of correct client data on internal systems
* Preparing reports for new business opportunities
* Commitment to the identification of new business opportunities from within the group
* Identifying cross-sale opportunities for other divisions of the business
* Managing the diary, book meetings and liaise with the clients and contacts of the Director & Consultants
Although Flexible working is very much on offer at this time, please note this will reduce as office working is slowly re-introduced.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, bonus, pension & other additional company benefits.
Please quote 46340 when calling Richard at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.