A well established Healthcare Insurance Business are now looking to add an experienced Global Medical Underwriter to their expanding office based in South West London.
5 years minimum in underwriting international medical plans (individuals & corporate groups) is a must have!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Prepare, check and issue quotes within agreed service standards
* Maintain accurate file notes / records / telephone conversations on U/W file, including full notes on all calculation sheets and quotation files.
* Review terms and pricings on existing business as required.
* Amend and create policy clauses and wordings as required.
* Actively discuss new business with underwriting colleagues, Sales Team and Directors as required when weighing the risk and exposure against a commercial outlook.
* Maintain daily progress report with daily updates.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, pension, holidays and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 45881 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.