Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering a leading international Accountancy Practice, with the critical hire of a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis based in Central London.
In this role you will assist and support the regional heads in managing the financial performance of the work streams and individual streams on strategic issues and on a day-to-day basis as well as providing relevant support, advice and guidance to the overall team within the business unit on financial matters.
Salary - Up to £72,000 DOE Bonus & Benefits
* Regularly liaising with the central Finance function & overseeing the month end and year end processes.
* Monthly financial analysis and reporting to the stream head, finance partner and the Group Financial Controller.
* Assist in the production and preparation of business plans and regional support.
* Influence planning and decision making. Including budget, rolling forecast, key performance indicators and analysis of variances.
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
* Experienced in project management & team leadership, with the ability to inspire & influence personnel across all levels.
* Excellent Communicator and strong commercial acumen
* Strong Excel
* The ability to work to tight deadlines & in a fast paced environment.
Please quote (last five digits 47551) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.