Luxury Retail Organisation
Central London (with flexible working options)
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be supporting a Luxury Retail organisation (which has some of the worlds most renowned brands!) with the appointment of a Financial Accountant.
Reporting into the brand Financial Controller this varied role will support on the following duties.
* Intercompany Balance sheet reconciliations
* Supporting on the budgeting & forecasting process
* Supporting year end audit and queries
* Implementation of Internal Control Policies and Procedures
* Month-end closing tasks are delivered accurately and timely
* Responsible for reconciling and clearing GL accounts related to retail and ecommerce
* You will prepare, analyse and send monthly control reports to the boutiques and to Retail Management
* Retail and Ecommerce accounting, in order to answer queries from our retail teams
This role would be ideally suited to a candidate looking to make the first move from practice (ideally with a retail/FMCG portfolio of clients) or newly qualified ACCA working in the Retail/FMCG industry
Please quote 46848 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.