Alexander Lloyd is proud to be working exclusively with a London based insurer to appoint a Senior Financial Accountant on a 12 month FTC basis. Whilst no guarantee at this stage the Hiring Manager did advise that there could be the potential for this role to turn permanent at the end of the 12 months.
With the world climate at the forefront of world leaders and general publics mind it's important that we help where we can, with this in mind more and more people are interested in working for companies that are 'doing good' or are socially responsible when it comes to this topic. This company falls into this bracket and are passionate about the work they are doing in this space.
If you are interested in environmental issues then this is worth a look…
Flexible working and hybrid working available/ full time or potentially open to condensing 5 days into 4
As the role is a FTC you will be eligible for certain benefits which include;
Salary ranging between £65,000-£80,000 plus
· Annual discretionary performance related bonus scheme
· Pension - employer pension contributions of 9% maxing at 12% subject to employee contributions
· Life Assurance - 6 x salary
· Private Medical - up to family level cover
· Group Income Protection scheme
· 25 days holiday per year
· 3 days paid Christmas Leave per year
· Cover the cost of relevant professional subscriptions
This role certainly has a BAU element to it but there are a number of projects current and planned that the Hiring Manager needs help with, some of these include IFRS17 reporting, moving the GL back in-house and more.
Day to day you will be focused on various Financial & Regulatory Reporting duties
· Working as part of a team you will take ownership of elements of the annual accounts and production of periodic financial statements and other regulatory requirements to external bodies
· Support the financial analysis of key financial reporting
· Support the production of the Solvency reporting
Our client can offer you flexibility, a collaborative working environment, great people, an business that wants you to challenge convention and drive positive change.
What they need;
· Qualified Accountant ACA/ ACCA or equiv.
· Insurance sector background with experience of year end reporting and close / OR corep/ finrep reporting for a banking or investment company
· Technical Accounting background
Please quote 47775 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.