Financial Planning (FP&A) Specialist required as a result of an internal promotion for award winning fintech consultancy based in London.
Excellent opportunity for someone professionally trained in a top tier firm with some FP&A experience that you would be looking to build on.
Our client a global consultancy who are highly acquisitive and forward thinking are seeking a talented FP&A Analyst to join their dynamic London team.
Salary ranging between £50,000-£58,000 plus highly competitive benefits package.
Having successfully worked with this business for the last several years they come highly recommended by people we have placed into roles.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Responsibility for preparing elements of the board pack and monthly reporting
* Responsibility for month end close
* Support on the budgeting and forecasting process
* Business partnering regional finance teams
* Building key relationships outside of finance
* Lots of exposure to the C-Suite and senior management team
* Opportunity to add value to improve reporting, processes and systems
* Involvement and opportunity to lead various ad hoc projects
The Person - Essential Requirements
* Ability to communicate with non-finance colleagues
* Qualified Accountant ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
* Some experience gained in an FP&A function
* Financial services sector exposure
* Advanced Excel
* The desire to add value and improve existing processes
* Pro-active approach
Please quote 46758 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Accountancy and Finance recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.