Alexander Lloyd is proud to be working with an long term established client who is certainly an employer of choice when it comes to staff wellbeing, flexibility and future job progression.
Located in London, the role is a MI & Control Analyst which has been newly created due to the excellent work already being done by the team the demand has increased significantly to expand the team further.
This role would suit someone from a finance analyst/ reporting/ mi background who has an interest in systems as well as lots of interaction to provide support to the wider team.
Our client is embracing new methods of reporting already utilising PowerBI, Alteryx and Tableau therefore it is important that someone has some experience of some if not all of the above. You certainly don't need to be programmer level and could have gained experience via a project etc. Some knowledge though is essential.
Salary available is ranging between £40,000-£46,000 plus competitive benefits package, plus continued flexible working and working from home arrangements.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Production of MI / reporting for internal stakeholders
* Review of market performance, assets and credit risk metrics
* Elements of business partnering the investments team
* Development of reporting tools - opportunity to get involved with further automation
The Person - ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
* Experience gained in a reporting/ MI role
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at senior levels
* Desire to develop processes/ reporting and controls
* Experience of manipulating large data sets using EXCEL
* Knowledge of SQL, PowerBI and either Tableau or Alteryx
* Experience gained in the financial services/ asset management/ mortgage sectors would be highly advantageous
Location EC3V 3LA
Working hours 9.00-5.00 Monday to Friday
Posting date 25th September 2020
Closing date 30th September 2020
Please quote 46530 when calling Katy Aston-Cozens at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.