Senior Syndicate Finance Analyst (FP&A)
£500-£600 per day - 6 Months
London (City) - Remote working for the foreseeable then flex working options
Alexander Lloyd Senior Finance are delighted to be partnering a Global (re) Insurer with the urgent hire of a FP&A Analyst on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting into the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and playing a pivotal role in the delivery of the following…
* Accurate preparation of financial plans, forecasts and financial management information;
* Preparation, consolidation and review of SBU's / entity management, statutory and regulatory reports/accounts.
* Preparation of supporting analysis and related narrative with a view to the identification of tactical and strategic opportunities;
* Preparation of relevant regulatory returns, including the SBF and QMA
* Support of strategic finance initiatives, to allow Finance to meet its overall strategic objectives as determined at Group and Functional levels
* Provision of support to subject matter experts in agreed areas (e.g. MI reporting or business planning) across the FP&A team with a view to developing or adopting best practice methods group wide
Candidate requirements (must have)
* Qualified accountant with 3 years PQE
* Strong FP&A background
* Ideally technical accounting knowledge (IFRS/UK GAAP)
* Insurance/Lloyds syndicate experience.
* Availability within 1 months' notice maximum
Please quote 46630 when calling Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest