HR Generalist JOB DETAILS
£35,000 - £40,000
Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be partnering with a Technology SME, on an exclusive basis.
We are looking for an HR Generalist on a Full Time, Permanent basis, to join their HR function.
The Ideal candidate will be able to work standalone, with support from the MD and an outside HR function, have a "roll your sleeves up" mentality, be able to take on the operational duties and also get involved with the strategic/future growth side of HR.
You will have/need:
* CIPD / HR qualification preferred or significant experience at a minimum Advisory level within an HR function
* Experience of operating within an environment that involves high volume recruitment / company growth
* Excellent knowledge of current / pending employment legislation and application in practice
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Proven ability to negotiate and influence
* Ability to work independently and, at times, under pressure
* Desire to develop understanding of a business (outside of HR function
The organisations head office is based in Croydon, the role will be office based initially and move to Hybrid working soon after.
The salary on offer is up to £35,000 - £40,000 DOE.
Please quote 47931 when calling Martin at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.