Alexander Lloyd are proud to be sharing an exciting opportunity for a Benefits Specialist to join a fast growing, technology focused, global business.
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment offering global exposure to a true benefits and global mobility specialist. You will have the opportunity to be creative with schemes, initiatives and work along side an experienced and diverse team, as this role will be reporting into an international Benefits Manager therefore remote working is in place with the added bonus of an office space in London when needed.
* Supporting the Benefits Manager in managing a global benefits budget
* Creating useful and numerical reports
* Supporting the Benefits Manager on the development and design of the company benefits strategy
* Advising on relocation packages; visas, social security and living costs etc
Key Skills and Experience:
* Excellent attention to detail and analytical thinker
* Ability to influence and build relationships with external stakeholders
* Confident ability to work autonomously and part of a wider team
* Previous experience as part of a in house benefits team
This is a permanent opportunity to grow and develop skills in an international, forward thinking business with a salary of £40,00-£50,000 and excellent benefits
Please quote last 4 digits 6934 when calling Danielle Rhall at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.