Alexander LLoyd are partnering with a Global Retail Organisation on the recruitment of a Reward Analyst for a 6m FTC.
You will need around 3-4 years experience within the reward space and be extremely competent with using Excel.
To be successful in the role you will have experience of Employee costing/budgeting, Job Evaluations (Mercer preferable) and Salary data analysis.
Other key areas of focus are
* Experience of Job evaluation methodologies (preference Mercer IPE)
* Ability to analise and manipulate large data sets
* Good knowledge of reward principles and philosophy
* Salary survey data submission and analysis
* Experience of UK Gender pay gap reporting
* Understanding of composition of total employment costs/analysis for budgeting
* Benefits Administration & Review
* Plus More
Due to the urgency of the role I am only looking to speak with candidates who are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice maximum.
We are looking to interview and offer next week.
Salary on offer is up to £40,000 and this is a fully remote role, so locations is not a factor.
Please quote 47275 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.