Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be working alongside a Global Professional Services Organisation on their recruitment of a Wellbeing Manager for a 12m FTC.
This is a great opportunity to join a really fantastic organisation in the professional services industry who really value their people and are always looking to improve the culture and wellbeing of their staff. as they looking to seek cover for a maternity leave.
The role itself will be to evolve and develop the wellbeing strategy and communications across the firm focussing on the Five Ways framework, Develop strong relationships across the firm in order to provide guidance on wellbeing activities, Support the organisational wellbeing champions, Drive new projects and initiatives through the business and much more!
You will need
* Passion about employee wellbeing (preferably within a professional services firm)
* Experience in a wellbeing manager role
* Excellent Stakeholder Management and the ability to communicate across all levels
* Wellbeing project management experience
* Data focussed to analyse issues and breakdown common trends
* Proven experience of influencing change across a variety of levels
* Ability to deliver presentations to all levels of stakeholder
This role comes with brilliant flexibility allowing a great mix of both working from home and office.
The salary on offer is between £50,000 - £60,000 Bens
Please quote 47398 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.