A Wealth management firm with an established client bank in the heart of London are now looking for an experienced IFA Technical Support.
You MUST have the R02 exam passed to be considered for this role!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
* Arranging client meetings for the adviser
* Preparing for client review meetings including quote requests
* Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
* Inputting new business proposals to the back office system
* Fund Switches
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, private medical insurance, holiday and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <45790> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found