Assistant HRBP - 3 Month FTC to start ASAP
My client a fast growing technical organisation is looking for an experienced HR generalist with a strong ER background to join their growing team on an initial 3 month FTC.
Reporting into the HRBP you will
* Act as a primary point of contact for a business area/s, providing information, advice and guidance on all aspect of HR (or area of specialism) to support business capability and improve individual/team performance
* Build and maintain relationships within the business, promoting and supporting engagement initiatives and a high performance culture
* Assist in the identification, development and implementation of new HR services, processes and offerings to contribute to continuous improvement and the changing requirements of the business and statutory requirements, whilst supporting and promoting the current ones
* Support delivery of the Times Best 100 Companies to Work For Strategy, taking ownership of specific allocated projects, ensuring effective delivery and implementation to agreed timescales
* Use management information to give informed advice and provide business metrics
* Ensure the organisations interactions with its employees are fair, in line with agreed process and legally compliant, across all employment touch points and to mitigate risks
*Must be minimum CIPD Level 3 Qualified
Based in Middlesex
Salary up to £40K DOE (full time equivalent) other benefits.
Please quote 46041 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found