Interim Head of Talent Acquisition
Hybrid with London location
£500-700 per day (inside IR35)
Alexander Lloyd are handling a fantastic contract (6 months initially, permanent conversion possible) for a global brand currently going through an HR transformation.
We are seeking an Interim Head of Talent Acquisition to run a team of c6 recruiters and basically own and deliver the UK recruitment strategy. Retail or FMCG experience would be advantageous.
This role covers every area of TA, including resourcing, EVP, Employer Brand, and Diversity and Inclusion. You will be required to:
* Lead and motivate a small but high performing Talent Acquisition team to ensure all have a thorough understanding of the businesses they support in order to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates
* Build and nurture strong, credible relationships with HR partners, senior leaders, hiring managers and other critical stakeholders across the organisation; act as trusted advisor and strategic expert.
* Work closely with leaders in the business to stay abreast of talent needs and future requirements, delivering on workforce planning activities
* Lead the full-cycle recruitment process for executive roles and deliver against top hiring goals through appropriate experimentation and best practice benchmarking
* Develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy and ensure all initiatives are achieved
* Proactively manage the TA budget to ensure cost efficient recruitment
* Positively influence organisational culture, performance, engagement and retention
* Develop, update and implement talent related policies, procedures, systems and processes that improve effectiveness and efficiency
* Track and analyse strong portfolio of talent metrics to measure and quantify success, influence talent strategies, and educate partners on key performance indicators
* Stay abreast of the latest sector trends and talent acquisition techniques to remain competitive and innovative
* Seize opportunities to strengthen our reputation and position us as an employer of choice
Successful candidates will be quickly available strategic and operational recruitment leaders with experience of managing change from a TA perspective:
* Leading the strategic direction of a recruitment function, taking total ownership for its success within a business
* Inspiring, developing and motivating a high-performing Talent Acquisition team in a customer centric commercial organisation
* An excellent generalist consumer resourcing professional track record; with particular focus on employer branding, talent, recruitment processes and operational efficiencies
A competitive day rate is available for this highly visible and exciting project. There is also a chance to convert to permanent if interested.
Please quote 47823 when calling Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email him at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest. -