Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering an innovative professional services firm that has a strong client base within the technology sector. Winning 19 awards in the last 5 years and representing in over 70 countries our client offers an exciting environment and not just a typical professional services environment. The role is a Senior Management Accountant that offers opportunity to mentor and review junior team members work output.
With a big focus on social responsibility our client supports local communities and charities including arranging various events to encourage fund raising and 'giving back'
Salary is ranging between £45,000-£48,000 plus benefits including corporate rate gym membership.
* You will have ownership of a portfolio of accounts mainly internationally located where you will have responsibility for managing their management accounts end to end.
* WIP & billing control
* Preparation and delivery of financial reporting packs
* Supervisory duties
* ACA/ ACCA Qualified Accountant
* Experience gained in a professional services/ multi-client environment
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully manage and develop client relationships both internally and externally
* Experience of preparing management accounts
Location EC1M 6BY
Working hours 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Posting date 25th August 2020
Closing date 1st September 2020
Please quote 46472 when calling Katy Aston-Cozens at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.