Alexander Lloyd is proud to be exclusively partnering a long standing client operating in the Fintech space to hire top talent into their finance team in the capacity of Management Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and international consultancy located Central London.
Offering work/life balance, continued flexible working and competitive benefits package in addition to a basic salary ranging between £40,000-£50,000.
Our client offers high level expertise and complex technology to the financial services sector.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Support and take ownership of aspects of the financial month-end and management accounts process
* Control and reconciliation of WIP, revenue recognition and supporting analysis
* Prepare and distribute monthly reports to local and global finance teams
* Opportunity to get involved with ad hoc projects
* Accruals, GL, deferred revenue
The Person - ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
* ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Finalist/ Qualified Accountant
* Experience gained in a consultancy/ professional services/ financial services/ technology sectors would be a definite advantage
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully manage and develop client relationships both internally and externally
* Strong Excel ability
* Demonstrable balance sheet reconciliation and understanding of double entry and financial accounting
Looking to conduct 1st stage video interviews this week so if you feel you match the criteria outlined and want to find out more apply today.
Location E1 6AE
Working hours 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Posting date 8th September 2020
Closing date 13th September 2020
Please quote 46490 when calling Katy Aston-Cozens at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.