Alexander Lloyd are currently working with a well established Pensions Actuarial Consultancy that are now looking to recruit a Pensions Team Leader for their thriving London office.
Ideally you will have Defined Benefit Pensions experience, although Defined Contribution is being considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Allocating incoming work out to the team.
* Management and supervision of trainees/administrators.
* Reviewing and checking outgoing work to ensure it complies with internal standards, scheme and legislative rules.
* Attending Trustee & client meetings.
* Providing technical support and guidance on client admin issues.
* Management of client relationships.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, pension, private medical care and additional company benefits.
Post Date: 25/05/2021
Close Date: 25/06/2021
Please quote 47150 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.