The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the Consultants and clients within the Pensions Consulting Practice - including office administration and other duties that will contribute to the effective running of the business area.
Main duties will include:
* Assistance in the preparation of draft communications and papers produced within CEB guidelines
* Plans and organises client and internal meetings as required, including liaising with clients and other attendees to confirm availability
* Prints, collates, binds and distributes confidential papers and agenda packs
* Undertakes specific client tasks and project work as and when required.
* Assists with monthly/quarterly billing/invoicing.
The right candidate will have previous Pensions experience and be looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to move into the Consulting side of the Industry. You will have a good understanding of DB and/ or DC pensions from an administration, technical or associate consulting background and ideally have experience of liaising directly with clients and/ or members.
In return you will be rewarded with a clear career path up to Senior Consultant and the opportunity to work closely, learning the role directly from successful consultants. As well as this you will be offered a generous salary and bonus potential.
Please quote <45378> when calling Sarah at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.