A market-leading, highly-regarded Pensions consultancy are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Compliance Manager on a permanent basis, which can be offered on a homebased basis.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Compliance generalist that has experience from within the Pension industry (covering the ins and outs of regulations in relation to DB and/or DC Pension schemes); who can demonstrate capability with the following:
* Ensuring policies, processes, systems and controls in place to comply with FCA and tPR requirements.
* Design, delivery and continual reassessment of robust compliance policies and processes, and conducting training to staff regarding these.
* Complete accurate regulatory compliance reviews.
* Build and continuously maintain strong working relationships with a whole host of internal and external stakeholders.
* Be the point of contact for any and all queries relating to scheme compliance for the wider business.
* Manage a team of 2.
In return, this role offers a market-rate salary and company benefits package that includes an annual bonus, company Pension and PMI scheme enrolment, car allowance and additional flexible benefits that you can tailor to your own personal requirements.
Please quote <47487> when calling Tom at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.