One of the largest Pensions Consultancies in the UK are now looking for an experienced Pensions Consultant to join their expanding business.
You must have experience in both Defined Benefit Pensions consulting and dealing with Trustees on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Affordability analysis and advising on conditional funding arrangements
* Development and implementation of monitoring frameworks
* Preparing written reports and delegating tasks efficiently where and when appropriate
* Attending client meetings/calls and delivering our findings and recommendations
* Identifying potential targets through research, market awareness and through contacts
* Progressing leads, writing marketing materials and client proposals
* Presenting at pitches, attending marketing events and developing internal and external network
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, flexible benefits allowance and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 46298 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: