A Pensions Consultancy with a superb reputation are now looking to add an Associate DB Pensions Consultant to their growing London office.
You must have prior DB client facing experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Presenting clear, practical solutions to client problems using a range of consulting methods and software
* Identifying suitable investment strategies
* Conducting investment manager research
* Checking performance monitoring reports, including commentary and investment performance figures
* Understand the basis of transfers of assets between investment managers
* Undertaking performance and risk assessment of portfolios.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, pension, medical and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 45884 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.