A well established Pensions Insurer are now looking for an experienced Pensions Administration Manager for their outsourced business.
You must have an extensive background in Pensions across both DB & DC arrangements to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing all outsourced partners to deliver a unrivalled service.
* Liaising with and reporting to Senior Management.
* Make sure schemes transitioning, successfully transfer into the in-house model
* Identify and implement improvements
* Manage all non-BAU tasks such as TCF reviews, quality and efficiency monitoring
* Pension increase exercises
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, holidays, pension and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <45777> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found