A well established Pensions Secretarial Services business are now looking to expand their growing Hertfordshire office by adding both Junior & Senior Trustee Executives on a Permanent basis.
You must have Pensions Trustee Secretarial Services experience to be considered for this role, predominantly DB would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Engaging with a diverse range of influential contacts within clients, industry groups and partner organisations.
* Allocating resources to turn broad policies and concepts into key results.
* Working on new initiatives that contribute to the development of the business.
* Using a variety of techniques for work planning/organisation to establish an appropriate course of action, managing a number of projects concurrently
* Recognising strengths, developing others
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, pension, holiday and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 45896 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.