Job Title:Procurement Specialist - Procedures and Compliance
This global business is about to up scale even further and as a result requires a Procurement specialist - Procedures and Compliance to join their team.
You will provide support on a global and regional basis to cross functional partners, suppliers and the wider Procurement function.
This will be done through process improvement, implementation and technology advancements.
* Engage and debate with the Procurement division to enhance sharing of knowledge and implementation of objectives.
* You will be a collaborative individual to facilitate resolve to process and system issues with the global/regional team. This requires analysis of current systems and processes to then provide recommendations and improvements to the senior management team.
* Provide training for systems and processes as well as testing these and implementing any necessary changes to these.
* Work alongside governance team to establish and implement best in class during their upcoming merger. Enable seamless transference of processes and concepts.
* Design policy and procedure documents in accordance with framework expectations and guidelines.
The successful candidate will need to have a methodical approach to working within regulated environments. You will have worked on projects, driving the governance or internal policies and procedure processes.
As a key member of the team, you'll be entitled to some great benefits which are available upon request.