Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be support this global Insurance organisation on the recruitment of a TA Specialist on an initial 12m FTC.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door and complete a 360 recruitment role.
You will be liaising with Hiring managers, posting roles, sourcing candidates, conducting interview with line managers etc. There are currently between 25-30 live roles. Roles vary from Financial analysts, compliance, legal etc.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and get involved in some exciting projects in the TA space.
You will have/need:
* 3 years of corporate and or staffing search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
* Proven work experience as a Financial Services Recruiter; technology background preferred
* Experience working with LinkedIn and other sourcing tools
* Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
* Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships
* Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
This role offer hybrid working of 3 days office 2 from home and the office is conveniently located in walking distance from London Bridge.
The salary on offer is between £40,000 - £50,000 DOE plus excellent bonus and some great benefits (especially when in the office)
Please quote 48059 when calling Theo Saunders at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.