Global Talent Acquisition Director
Permanent, Full Time Role
Based London, West Sussex or Manchester with occasional UK and international travel. Hybrid and flexible working is offered.
Alexander Lloyd are proud to be partnering exclusively with this exciting and successful growing international organisation, with an enviable reputation within the healthcare sector. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, this is a newly created opportunity. The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the global talent acquisition (TA) function. Working with globally-dispersed, Senior Talent Acquisition partners this role will develop, implement and drive the Global TA Strategy. Key duties will include:
* Establish relationships and partner with key business stakeholders, executive leaders and HR business partners to understand the issues and needs. Develop strategic sourcing plans and talent pools to meet current and future needs.
* Develop, manage and inspire a global, high performing team of regional leaders, recruiters and coordinators to achieve aggressive hiring goals throughout the organisation.
* Partner with the Talent development team to develop, train and execute best-in-class practices for an elevated candidate experience inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
* Design and implement talent attraction messages and material to build and enhance a global employer brand through social media and other mediums. Strive to make the company an "employer of choice" in the industry and beyond. Be a "visible" voice and champion of the employer brand internally and externally
* Champion D&I hiring initiatives, and developing a robust diversity sourcing strategy and educate team as needed.
* Design a global metrics dashboard to track and report key talent acquisition success metrics, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed with meaningful updates and insights.
* In conjunction with Talent Acquisition Partners, manage the TA budget and maximise return on investment.
* Actively lead and champion recruiting technology applications and process improvement for the talent acquisition function, partnering with Talent Operations, the HRIS and HR Business Partners to drive acceptance, implementation and adoption.
* Stay abreast of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends, related analytics, and employment legislation
* Support Global Talent Management initiatives
This is a senior, high profile role within the organisation, offering the chance to develop and implement a fresh and effective global recruitment strategy. The successful candidate will have extensive Talent Acquisition experience including a global leadership role, managing onsite and remote team members. Experience in a complex, globally matrixed business environment is essential. Initially, we are seeking recruitment leaders with experience gained within the pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical affairs or medical communications industry. Experience designing, executing, and managing talent acquisition strategies and results, including employer branding campaigns and candidate referrals programs is key to the success of this new role.
In return for your commitment, a competitive salary of £90-100k plus benefits is offered. This is an organisation with exciting and defined growth strategies, offering a rarely seen blank page in terms of global recruitment strategy.
Please quote 46754 when calling Simon Geere at Alexander Lloyd or email him at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest