An award winning firm of Financial Advisers are now looking to recruit for an Employee Benefits Project Manager to join either their London or Surrey based offices. JOB DETAILS
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* The design and delivery of new services within our proposition, as directed by the EB board.
* Assisting the Project Managers to price, plan, implement and deliver client projects to agreed time scales and parameters.
* Reviewing, refining and collaboration on processes and procedures that the team uses, instilling best practice at all times.
* Continuing to develop specialist pension and employee benefits knowledge.
* Leading, coaching and developing the existing team to achieve departmental targets.
* Overseeing the workflow, quality of delivery of projects and report to the Head of EB Operations.
* Manage existing relationships with third parties including, product and pension providers to improve levels of service and working relationships.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, holidays, pension and other flexible company benefits.
Please quote <43681> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.