Alexander Lloyd are pleased to be working with a growing and dynamic manufacturing company on the hire of Finance Analyst.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with realistic progression opportunities to develop your career.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of business performance analytics & identifying trends, risks and commercial opportunities.
* Supporting the delivery detailed budgets and forecasts, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance, particularly in the area of revenue and gross margin
* Preparing Short term cash flow projections
* Business partnering with non-finance & key stakeholders
* Monitoring and analysis of key supplier activity
* Assisting the development of financial models and systems
* Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
* Advanced Excel skills along with proficiency in Word & PowerPoint
* Experience in working within a business partnering role preferred
* Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
* Excellent attention to detail, and comfortable with dealing with large quantity of data.
Please quote 46039 when calling Chris Ratcliffe at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.