Due to year on year growth a leading consultancy within their field are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their established team.
Reporting directly into the Director you will take ownership of start to finish Management Accounts preparation whilst working on an exciting new project.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Preparation of management accounts
* Accruals & prepayments
* Maintain the fixed asset register and post monthly depreciation
* Inter-company charges
* Balance sheet reconciliation
* Support with an ongoing project including: production of reports, analysis of income and expenditure
* Maintain the Purchase and Sales ledger
* Assist the Head of Finance with preparation of statutory accounts
The ideal candidate will be commercially aware and have proven business partnering exposure. The growth potential within this organisation is phenomenal!
Please quote 46675 when calling Ben Winslow at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, commercial finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.