Alexander Lloyd is proud to be partnering a leading legal firm based close to Gatwick. Due to recent expansion they are now seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Management Accountant
Your duties will include but not be limited too:
* To assist the Head of Management Accounting with leading and managing the firms management accounting team.
* Assist the Head of Management Accounting with coaching and developing the other members of the management accounting team
* Assist with annual budgeting process.
* Assist with preparing monthly management information including variance analysis and investigation
* Hold monthly meetings with central support budget holders to review variances from actual to budget, and assist those budget holders with controlling costs and maximising value of money
* Assist with preparing year end accounts and audit processes.
* Monitor and report on cash flows including management of bank reconciliation processes and day to day liaison with banks.
* Posting of various transactions including transactions journals, payments and receipts for own work
* Maintain parts of the nominal ledger including preparing reconciliations and resolving reconciling items.
* Prepare quarterly VAT and statistical returns.
You will have the following skill set
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Experience within Legal services or a regulated environment beneficial but not essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong management accounts exposure
* Advanced Excel
Please quote (45611) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Accountancy & Finance recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.