Alexander Lloyd are partnered with a Pensions Consultancy that are continuing to thrive throughout this Covid period to hire an Experienced Senior SIPP Technician.
The role will be based from their Scotland office, but can remote depending on your level of experience.
You must have an extensive background in Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP) to be considered for this role, a strong legislation/technical background would also be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Being a primary liaison point, for staff and clients, for technical queries.
* Monitor, interpret and analyse the impact of legislative and other regulatory changes
* Development of technical improvements
* Ensuring all FCA compliance aspects of the department are met.
* Proactively coach and develop staff and identifying training needs within the business
In return for your work you will receive 25 Days annual leave, company-wide bonus scheme & flexible benefits allowance.
Please quote 47897 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found