The Company JOB DETAILS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well known and highly reputable Pensions Consultancy for a Pensions Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis in Manchester. To qualify for this role, you do need to be experienced in the fields of DB & DC Pension schemes and are able to perform manual calculations.
Within this role you will be carrying out the following duties:
* Carry out Pension administration tasks and calculations accurately and in accordance with internal processes and company policies, adhering to procedures and standards regarding work and conduct
* Coaching and supervising less experienced administrators
* Attendance at Trustee and ad hoc client meetings, including new business presentations as required
* Management of Pensioner payrolls, Pension increases and ensure the annual notification of the lifetime allowance used is notified to Pensioners in a timely manner
* Management of trustee bank accounts including reconciliation and cashflow
* Assisting the Consultant/Account Manager with any documentation they require with carrying out their responsibilities
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants MUST have previous Pensions Administration experience relating to Defined Benefit & Defined Contributions (DC) Pension schemes. This role is ideal for someone that is a good communicator, a team player and hungry for success.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a benefits package that includes a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary Bonus, 23 days holiday and a fantastic Flexible Benefits scheme, as well as the chance to develop your skills and further your long-term career within a growing, widely-respected industry leader!
Please quote PKG1605-156 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.