An expanding Pensions Consultancy are now looking for an experienced Pensions professional to join them in a Technician role in their Teesside office.
You must have at least 2-3 years Defined Benefit Pensions Administration experience to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Building and maintaining good relationships with clients
* Acting as a Liaison with Actuaries and Benefit Consultants on legislative matters.
* Acting as a focal point for all technical queries
* Contributing to the design and development of new approaches and solutions in line with business and/or client needs
* Providing guidance and coaching to team members
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, 23 days holiday, pension and other additional company benefits.
Please quote 44998 when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.