If you're a Pensions Administrator with a Defined Benefit background and are looking to move to a growing leader within the UK Pensions industry then this is the perfect role for you! Also, if you live in or around Newcastle then this is an easy commute! JOB DETAILS
Within this role you will be performing a varied role that includes:
* Adhering to best practice procedures in all aspects of Pensions administration related tasks as defined by the Company.
* Updating relevant Pension administration databases and systems.
* Logging and scanning post/correspondence.
* Handling both Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) queries.
* Receiving and handling internal and external telephone queries.
* Running automated systems calculations.
* Performing manual benefits calculations.
To be successful, in addition to the relevant Pensions experience required to perform the role, you need to be able to display the following skills and attributes:
* Previous office based experience ideally gained within the financial services or Pensions industry would be advantageous.
* Able to demonstrate a basic awareness and/or knowledge of Pensions industry.
* Able to demonstrate a numerical aptitude evidenced by work related experience or academic achievements as listed below.
* IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a benefits package that includes a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary Bonus, 23 days holiday and a fantastic Flexible Benefits scheme, as well as the chance to develop your skills and further your long-term career within a growing, widely-respected industry leader!
Please quote PKG1610-178 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.