Due to a period of growth, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader within the third party Pensions administration field, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis. If you live in or around Newcastle then this will be an easy commute for you! JOB DETAILS
Within this role you will be performing a varied role that includes:
* Adhering to best practice procedures in all aspects of Pensions administration related tasks as defined by the Company.
* Participating in annual projects such as; renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, and Pension increases.
* Ensuring standard documentation is scheme specific, and incorporating them into existing procedures.
* Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required.
* First level checking of work completed by more junior staff. In addition, final checking of non-financial work.
To be successful, in addition to the relevant Pensions experience required to perform the role, you need to be able to display the following skills and attributes:
* Previous Pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and Pension increases.
* Experience of current Pensions legislation and framework is essential, especially the regulatory requirements of the various Pensions and Finance Acts which impact on Pensions administration.
* Experience of checking and mentoring more junior members of staff would be desirable.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a benefits package that includes a Stakeholder Pension Scheme, an annual discretionary Bonus, 23 days holiday and a fantastic Flexible Benefits scheme, as well as the chance to develop your skills and further your long-term career within a growing, widely-respected industry leader!
Please quote PKG1610-179 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.