One of the Larger Pensions Consultancies in the UK are now looking to add a Pensions Administrator to their growing Newcastle office.
The business are considering candidates from a Defined Benefit background.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients.
* Projects such as renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases
* Manual & Automated benefit calculations
* Cradle to grave administration of DB & DC Pension schemes
* Liaising with scheme members in relation to their queries & complaints.
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous basic salary, 25 days annual leave, flexible scheme and other additional company benefits.
Please quote <45353> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at email@example.com. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
No related jobs found